Saturday, October 25, 2014

The beginning of the new chapter

Salam all..
Salam maal hijrah untuk semua.
Permulaan tahun baru bagi tahun Islam, kalendar hijrah.

Bukak buku baru. Nak tulis chapter baru. New beginning of my life as a muslim. Sedar tak sedar begitu pantasnya masa berlalu. Look what time has done to me? I'm turning into old man now. Muahahha. Uban da start tumbuh kiri dan kanan kepala. And now i'm married with a beautiful woman and Alhamdulillah I got a son. My pillar of strength.

 With my lovely wife. Nak tunjuk gigilah kononnya. Gigi sape lagi cantik.

My son, Emir Al-Ryan pic umur setahun. Masa ni baru bangun tido, that's why mata agak sepet. 


Kalau cakap pasal waktu ni, aku berasa agak emo. Kenapa? Sebab i think i got time management yang sangat teruk. Huhuhu.. Should learn more but yet no progress. What an awful man I am.

So for the new hijr year, I wanna make a resolution. I want to improve my time arrangement. Really! God please help me so that I can be a wiser human. Heh! Ok, I'm out!


No comments: